Accomplishments for Week of 10-31-22 through 11-06-22








HALLOWEEN
Monday was Halloween and our front yard looked terrific. Many people stopped by to talk to Barry or honk as they drove by. Most telling him what a great front yard we have for Halloween. We were expecting 500+ kids but I think it was only 350-400. The little ones are always the best. The most popular costume this year was a fireman or spiderman. Not many fairies or Disney princesses. 

JAUNTS
No jaunts this week. 

CLASSES
Tuesday I attended the second week of my AppGen class, Overwhelmed by Ancestry DNA classes. I hosted a CGS education class titled Voting Records with Pam Vestal. 
Worked on AppGen homework all week between packing away Halloween directions. 
Friday evening attended an Ancestral Souls session with Jennifer Holik and a few other individuals. I think we laughed more than anything else. It felt good. 

VOLUNTEER WORK
This was the week I volunteered at the FHL on Wednesday evenings. I was expecting a patron to come in that needed help with a civil war ancestor but he never showed up. 

MEETINGS
CGS Membership Sub-Committee
FHL Volunteer Mtg. 

OTHER STUFF
Dentist's appointment on Tuesday for my new crown. I had a wonderful massage on Friday and it helped loosen up my hips
Submitted my CGS board report on time. 
Daily savings time ended on Saturday night. 


Some of our neighbors and kids


Me and Barry




Copyright © 2022 by Jacqueline Threet Henderson, Jacqueline's Jaunts. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

05-02-23 Bakersfield to Needles, California 5+ hours

2023-03-25 Saturday Pismo Beach Oceano Campground

June 26 through June 30, 2023 Pismo Beach